Soooo, it’s been ages since I wrote. The great American Whistle-Stop Tour of play had a hectic first 3 weeks and I’m only just starting to get a handle on how to do all of these things AND document them! There’s no chance of catching up properly now, but tune in soon for information on (among other things):
- The New York Coalition for Play Meeting and pictures of the exquisite Teardrop Park
- New Yorkers for Parks Advocacy Day
- A visit to the Highline
- A trip to visit the brilliant Rusty Keeler in Ithaca – thanks for the book and grand tour, honey!
- A tour around the playable landscape of the newly revamped Boston parks
- The amazing Jim Henson’s Fantastic World in Lexington’s National Heritage Museum
All this, and a few play memories interviews with great quotes from playful adults about risk, nature and memory.
In the meantime, enjoy this photo from Boston Common yesterday, taken by the irrepressible Faizal Farook.